Monday, December 14, 2009

RECOGNIZE SWAGGER WHEN YOU SEE IT...

DAME aka DASH



5 Things On Men That Show Me
Who Are On Their Grown Man Status :

1. Fresh Cut
2. Dope Shades
3. Dress Shirt
4.Tie
5.Vest

My homie Dame never does seem to fail. When it to comes to being a very well dressed young man. I just had to show you all once again. He is one very good looking fellow. And, a swagged up dude who goes by a few names Lol. So, today. I'll call him Dame L. Recognize swagger when you see it people. Dame just continue to do you homie. Shoot, you are one of the flyest dudes who just has it like that. You don't even have to try hard. It comes so natural for you. You are so humble with it too. I love that. But, shoot. I know that it's nothing. Cause, it's in your genes. ;) And, to all of Dame HATERS...FALL BACK AND TAKE NOTES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No hata here! Thats our nykka! When u support that boi! thats when u DASHONIT! U let that nykka kno u have his back to the fullest, which he SEES that now about us! It doesnt take long for us to join forces with ppl. Thats only the GOD connecting us with his ppl! DASHerz swaaagg has no words! ITs all in the picture! He tells u his story right there!!

NO! Dash doesnt even have to try! So natural and smooth with it! luv my famo!!

Angell Sharina said...

Aha! I know thats right. Yes sir! Thats right only GOD did that! Yes, it does!

Yup! I love our dude too!!