Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LeToya Luckett's Next Single & Video Is...



Yay! LeToya is about to release "Good 2 Me" as a single & video! LT and I love her album. This is one of our favorite songs too. I can't wait to see the video! LT are you ready??? I hope that this video gets some air play. Cause, I don't think that her label Capital Records are doing her right @ all. And, by me saying that. I mean promotioning her album the way they sure be. I mean, damn she should on her one headling tour right now. That's just real talk! For the note. Let me say that I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday. I wish all of y'all the nothing but, the best for 2010. This just maybe my last post till the next year. So, for those who keep check on my blog. Stay tune for the new year. It's about to get crazy people. Just wait and see what or who I am reffuring to. God bless you all!!!  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay! Actually I thought it was goign to be *Tears*, but I like that song too! her whole album is good! Yeah, thats true. Capital Records isnt doing her correctly has they should, but its going to be all good! GOD is going to work things out for her in 2010!

Honey, we are promoters. So, its time for you to get back to work! Start blogging!

Angell Sharina said...

Actually, I did too. Yes, it is! Yup, you can say that again!

Oh, shoot. My bad I didnt mean to start slacking off Lol.

Anonymous said...

thats goign to prepare all of our viewers for 2010 post!!!