Sunday, September 6, 2009

DUDES TAKE NOTES ON RYAN LESLIE'S STYLE




I love to see when men dress like this. Very clean and well dressed. To me Ryan Leslie is fashion for these dude's right now. My brother LT most def takes notes from this dude. They have a lot of the same swagg when it comes to dressing and dancing too. I don't know Ryan personally as of yet. But, he really does seem to be like he is one down to earth and giving indiviual. Just like my aboustley amazing brother LT!!! Holla!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww maaaaanz!!!! u inlcuded me in this! U ARE MAAAAD DOPE SIS!!! LUV U!! Yeah I been took notes off this kat, but after that. I added my on taste. Its a mix of R-Les and myself!!

Angell Sharina said...

Yes, I sure did! Awe, thanks bro! LUV U too!!! Yep, I know.

Anonymous said...

made me rub what hair i do have hahaha!! *wink*