Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RYAN LESLIE'S NEW ALBUM COVER!



RYAN LESLIE : TRANSITION I thought that his album cover would be a lil more different then this. But, it's not about the album cover that matters. It's what the music sounds like. And, I know that this album is going to be amazing. My brother and I watched Rising Icons the other day. He played some new tracks off of this album. They sound amazing and beats are crazy! I can't wait for Ryan's album to drop in November. Ryan Leslie is a genius @ what he does. Holla!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing how we think alike! hahaha! i actually liek the album! Ryan Leslie doesnt need a dope cover. His music speaks for its self! Simple cover amazing sound! See, the difference??? IM GOING TO PLAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS ALBUM THOUGH!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

Aha! I know right! Right, that is why I said. Its about the music on that is on the album. Right. It most def speaks 4 its self! Absolutely! SHOOOT YOU & ME BOTH!!!