Sunday, September 13, 2009

ONE AMAZING DAY OUT WITH MY FAM



First off. Let me start this post by saying. That I had a blast with my brother last night. We most definitely got it in. He blessed and surprised me with a ticket to go see Tyler Perry's new film "I Can Do Bad All By Myself." That movie was amazing. It's funny cause, when ever he blesses me with me something. I just end up blessing him right back. We went to Best Buy. I had a gift card from my B-Day and I purchased him a copy of Jay-Zs new album. This whole album is straight fire! It is absolutely amazing all the way through. Jay-Z killed it. The beats to the tracks and all. I guess I can name some of the tracks that are my favorite. Nah! Actually I can't, shyt! Well, I'll give one. HATE feat. Kanye West. Cause, we most definitely have HATERS were we are located. Love that joint! I love this whole album. It just made me cuss LOL. I have not actually just sat back and listened to a rap album in good minute. Like I have with this one. Too me this is what I call a rap album. I am able to listen to it all the way through, without skipping any tracks. Jay-Z killed it with the guess appearances that he has on the album. In order from the album: Luke Steele (OF EMPIRE OF THE SUN), Rihanna, Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Young Jeezy, Swizz Beatz, Drake, J. Cole, Kid Cudi, Pharrell, and Mr. Hudson. I suggest that you people all go out and cop "THE BLUEPRINT 3"!!! I can't really say to much about it. Cause, the album speaks for it's self! Holla!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill get back to u on this today when im well rested and my ears are focused, cause i have to give u my imput ont he album also!

Angell Sharina said...

Okay, I understand. Yep, I want to know what you think about it too!

Anonymous said...

So, I listened to it this morning. GURL! I LOVED IT!!! Loved his lyrics as well as his beats!!! The BEST Hip-Hop album out this year!!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

I told you! Yes sir! Yep, yep! Rappers need to take notes! Ahhh! I love this shyt!!!

Anonymous said...

now dont play it out now! LOL!! im ready to exercise today too!!! i ate healthy this morning! i feel good and alert luv! how about u?

Angell Sharina said...

LOL Ill try not too! Me too! Since yesterday didnt go well. I feel good myself. Thanks 4 asking.