Monday, September 21, 2009

MAYWEATHER VS. MARQUEZ




So, I found out through my Pops that Floyd Mayweather took home the win against Juan Manuel Marquez. My brother and I were going to watch the fight on Pay-Per-View. Till we saw how much it cost to order it $49.99. Just to watch a boxing match. Nah, we passed on that one. But, we will hopefully be seeing it when they re-air it this Saturday on HBO @ 10:00PM. Will are going to try our best to peek it. Mayweather is one very confident type of man. Their is nothing wrong with that. But, sometimes. I think that he can get a little too confident. But, that just him. And, he is not afraid to speak of God. That is great thing to know. Mayweather all day!!! Whoa!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

$49.99 for that crap was CRAZE! NO WAY IN HELL would i purchase that on my bill if i had the digital cable! HELL NAW!!

Anywho, yeah we will be watching it this saturday! cant wait for that! gotta see what actually went down!

I wonder if he thinks he looks better than all the dudes int he globe or is he just cocky to where he thinks he can beat any man int he ring?

Angell Sharina said...

I know thats right! Nethier would I!

I cant wait etheir! Yes sir!

Aha! I hope that he doesnt. I thought that he was cocky when he showed his crib on MTV. Which he was. But, I think that its just for entertanment.

Anonymous said...

actually...showing off that way will lose respect from people...i wouldnt dare show off my crib and act cocky by what i have! NO WAY!

Angell Sharina said...

I feel you bro!

Anonymous said...

i knew u would know whats up! whats in for u today though?