Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow! This Is 1 Amazing Graphic!

*Click Image To Enlarge*

"This is a graphic design I found a few months back on someone’s blog. I can’t remember where I got it from though. I thought it was really dope and it took my breath away…I almost cried, because I pretty much placed myself in that mans shoes and seen my Pops and I! If this graphic was done for me, I would have kept this private and not to be shown to the public, but some people would rather flaunt it. People have their own likes and dislikes. Who ever the dude is in the picture, with his Pops I’m sure GOD touched that mans heart! By the way. GO METS! Blessings to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!!! This is soooo dope! Who in the hell did this graphic??? Man I wish that was my Pops and I in that! I would literally cry!! WOOW!!!! Man, I would frame that too and out in my Entertainment room!!! =D

Angell Sharina said...

I know right! It looks so amazing! Aha I know. Thats what I said in the post.

Anonymous said...

i didnt mean to type *out*, over look that LOL! Who ever did it sis! Im sure that guy in the pic is true friends with the perosn who did it....

show if it was me. That would be my nicca!!! Sis, make me a graphic like this!!! But make it even better heffa!!! LUV YA!!!