Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WEASEL WATCHIN'

Terrell Tilford



This photo of Terrell were photographed by Voyeur Photography, Inc. Now this is what you call a PROFILE SHOT...Dudes take notes! This is one amazing photo to me...I love when men have legs that are tone like this...I also love tattoo’s on them as well. But, as far as the roster on his upper thigh...Mmm, I'm not to sure about that...I assume that he loves rosters LOL...Any who, he is one very handsome black man...For the note. I hate tighty whites/briefs on dudes. Dudes... just let it hang...I mean that in such a clean matter...I mean that is just what I prefer to see my man in...Men boxers or boxer’s briefs please...Well, that’s it for today people. Hollering


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! That rooster on his thigh is completely funny! I weould have never put that thing on my skin!

Angell Sharina said...

I know right. I was like. Why in the hell does he have dayum roster on his thigh??? Maybe its fake!

Anonymous said...

it better be fake! i liek the profile shot though, dope

Angell Sharina said...

I think its real though. :( Yep me too.

Anonymous said...

Basically... he's showing us his cock. Just... not the one we'd like to see. ; )