Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When Dudes Are Built Like This...Hmmm...



It really does catch my eye...I love how his upper part of his body is shaped/builted...His arms reallly are buff with his body frame...My brother LT is starting to work out...So, ladies fall the hell back when does get this size...LOL...For the note...Be on the look out for Mario's new music video called "Thinkin' Of You"...Can't wait to see that video...It was shot in London...If you are on my blog site...Peek the video on here once it is released!!! Holler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! no u didnt put my stuff out! LOL! Its kool, yup getting my arse in shape. Gotta get my legs toned up, ya know...my love handles/abs and azz at that! feeling great about this!!

Angell Sharina said...

Yep, me too. You should just try to sick with it. I want to work on my azz as well!