Monday, March 22, 2010

MGMT Streaming Their Album On Their Website


MGMT "Congratulations" Track Listings :

1. It's Working
2. Song For Dan Treacy
3. Someone's Missing
4. Flash Delirium
5. I Found A Whistle
6. Siberian Breaks
7. Brain Eno
8. Lady Dada's Nightmare
9. Congratulations


Thanks to Ryan Leslie for his retweet earlier this afternoon on Twitter. Ryan retweeted about the group MGMT.  Make sure too support MGMT when it comes out. MGMT are streaming their album on  whoismgmt? for a free listen of the album. LT and I will be supporting MGMT's "Congratulations" as soon as it drops. The released date is on April 13, 2010. Hollering!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! The album is great!! Cant wait to buy it!! I checked it out earlier today and this one is better than the first one in my opinion! I do have my favorites!I luv the album cover too. The lil cat or whatever that is on the tongue. Reminds me of that video game i use to play back then. He is another verison of Sonic, but this wa son Playstation the first game system! U might know the game i am referring too. U have to jump over logs and trees and stuff runs up to u and I think he flew an airplane also on one of the levels of the game, but anywho. Overall. I will be buying this $9.99 album on April 13th!!! Dopeness!!!

Angell Sharina said...

I can't wait to buy too! I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. But, It's a great album! Me too the cover is dope! Yep, it sure is. Yep, you know it. $9.99 is what we buy!!! Dopeness!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I found out the name of the game. Its called "Crash Bandicoot". That lil cartoon looks just like the character in the video game! Here is the link to see what Im talking about Crash Bandicoot.

Yeah! Im not big on paying for 1 CD for $13.99 and up! So, how did you like the album! Have u had the chance to listen to it now?

Angell Sharina said...

Yeah, thats it. Dang, you just took me back for sec. Lol I use to play that game back then. I loved "Crash Bandicoot".

No, I haven't listened to yet. When I do I'll let you know what I think.

Anonymous said...

haha memories! yeah we killed that back then! I miss those dayz gurl!


wow! what in the world was up w/ u today. u slacker! Lol! nah i understand haha

Angell Sharina said...

Shoot, I miss those days too!

Dude, I was cleaning this house. You know the deal. I know you know! Lol

Anonymous said...

mmm excuse me then! haha

yeah i kno whats up!