Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Now This Is What I Call A Tattoo :

Mario's Tattoo
Above, is a picture of R&B singer Mario. I want you guys to look at the detail in this. I don't even to have to look real hard to make out what his tattoo is. I feel like if you are getting something on your body for life. It should look perfessional. And, this is a perfessional tattoo. I'm not sure who did his tattoo work. But, who did it. It looks amazing. I know that this is such a ramdon post. Lol

DaShErS

Any who, last night a friend of mine and I were talking about tattoos. My dude Dash told me that when you are getting a tattoo. "You just gotta do it and don't worry about how it feel's". I know that what ever your next tatt is going to be. It's going to be crazy. I don't have any tattoos as of now. But, in the future if I do get one. It will be something that is very dear to my heart. And, that would be a tattoo in loving memory of my beautiful Mother.

Peace & Blessings 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not going to happen, because ur skin is too sensitive...u kno what i mean!

that is a dope tatt!! Mario did that up!. cant wait to blog about this in the future! i have some things to say to those people that try to fit in...

Angell Sharina said...

Yeah, I know. Dang it!

Yes, it is. And, he only paid $300 for it. I can't wait to read that.

Anonymous said...

plus lets think on this. Why would u want a tatt of our beautiful mother when u already looks just like her????

$300? Thats it? I can afford that. I could invest in that, but i dont need a tatt Ang. I can do without one...my main focused is getting hella built!

Angell Sharina said...

Haaaaa, I like that. But, it would just be her name or a Rose or something tho. I preciate that.

I know right. Thats what I said. Yeah, I feel you. Hella built okay. Don't get to built tho Lol.

Anonymous said...

wat u mean too built? like Blake Smith once told me. *Its my decision!*

Angell Sharina said...

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh! Lol I know its your decision!