Friday, March 26, 2010

"VIZAGE MAGAZINE" SHOOT WITH BERNADETTE

VIZAGE MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT 2010 :



I've been meaning to blog the humbling and down to earth individual Bernadette. This woman has a heart of gold like real talk people. That's why GOD has been showing her massive favor. Peek her photoshoot above from Vizage Magazine. These are some lovely photos of Berni. She says some of the sweetest things to my brother and I. She is an amazing person. I had to recognize her with a blog post. We are both very blessed to have such a loving/caring person like her in our life. I always give people their props where props are do. I love to recoginze others who show us love also. Any who, Berni you are such a blessing too us. And, many others I know. LT and I love for you to just live free with life! You know that you have our support to the fullest!!! Continue, to stay the humble and down to earth woman that you are. We send you nothing, but positive vibes from the East Coast. God bless you Mama!!! Xoxo

Angell Sharina

2 comments:

LT said...

AHHHH!!! She is going to love this! Yup, she has my support over here on the East Coast!!! Im so prooooud of her! I support people that do NOT take me the wrong way or misunderstand me. Bernie has never came against me EVER since Ive been talking too her!! U think she is shining in this?? Just wait til we come out with our clothing line in the future! I said it before and I will say it again.If we are the world wide web according to Yasmine, then we are going to be WORLD WIDE!!! We will make SURE Bernie has a billboard shown in Italy, Australia, France, London, Canada, USA etc! Everyone will see this beautiful woman inside and out! Thats the type of golden hearts we have! ITs not about us all the time. WE make others shine with us!!! Luv u dearly Bernie!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

I'm sure that she will! I'm so proud of her too! Same with me brother! Yes Sir! We should ask Berni to model our clothing. WORLD WIDE WEB!!! Oh, yes! She will be one of the first ones on it. Yes it is. God gave us this heart for a reason. And, I thank HIM for that! I'm sure that she will! I'm so proud of her too! Same with me brother! Yes Sir! And, I thank HIM for that! Exactly, WE make others shine!!! I luv u both dearly!!!