Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Untitled"

Audra Simmons from the group Richgirl :


Yet, again I have to recongize the beautiful inside and out Audra Simmons. I'm sure that you hear this a lot from people. But, it's really your inner inspirit that makes you such a beautiful person. Any who, this first photo of her is so natural. She is one very photogenic type of woman. Ladies we do not have to wear a lot of make-up to look beautiful. You know that I give props where props are do.



Now as for the last photo. I see the very talented singer/song writer Usher Raymond IV and the sexy chocolate singer/actor Tyrese Gibson. Their is nothing, but stardom in this club. And, yes Audra that goes to you too Mama. We are all stars in GOD's eyes. Oh, for the note. Stay on the look out for her music group Richgirl. When Richgirl's album drops it's going to be masterpiece. And, with that being said it takes time. Please, be patient Richgirl supporters!!! The album will be in our ear very soon I'm sure.

Audra, may God continue too bless you in many ways!!!

Angell Sharina

2 comments:

LT said...

Yeah I see Tyrese! I was just playing his songs a while ago!!!

Anywho, yeah I wish Richgirl the best in their career!

Stay blessed Ang!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

Yep, Tyrese is that dude! I love his "I Wanna Go There" album!!!

Me too!

Thank u! U stay blessed as well!