Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mr. Tahj Mowry : The R&B/Pop Singer

Hello blog viewers. I know that I have been lacking on my blog post here lately. Sorry, about that. Any who, I have been meaning to blog on Tahj Mowry for a sometime now. Peek these profile photos of him.





I have to say when dudes have hair textures like this. It should not even be a low cut fade. I'm, just saying. I love to see dudes with cuts like these. It has a very grown up/manish look to them. Even the men who are in their 30's will look nice with a cut like this. Take notes fella's!

Oh, this is what I call swag!!! Ahhhhh!!! ↑


As for this photo above. I want all of my fella's to take notes for real. The hair cut is on point. He has the crazy shades on deck. The whole outfit fits him perfectly. For the note. Dudes, you don't have to sag your jeans. That look is so play out. We don't want to your arse. It's 2010 let's keep your pants on your waist. Thank you!


Tahj Mowry the 23 year old actor/singer. We all recongize him from the show "Smart Guy". But, he is all grown up now making R&B/Pop music. Above, is a short clip of him in his car. I noticed it in a Twitter vid that he posted. He was singing Usher's "Little Freak" Feat. Nicki Minaj. Listen at dude's voice. Tahj has some amazing vocals. My brother and I will be supporting his album. Real talk!!! Keep doing your thing Tahj. You are one handsome young man. May God continue to show you favor in your life!!!

Angell Sharina





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I luv that joint *Little Freak* with my gurl Nicki Minaj! Actually Tahj made that joint! His voice sounds craze on this joint!

This is swagg 4 real!!!! his hair cutz are strickly on deck!! Yeah, Ive seen a few dudes with hair cutz in their 30s and they look fly as hell!!! Im just saying! The sideburns real thin on the side looks dope. I dont care if u are in your 30s guyz. If you have good hair keep it full and have thin sideburns on the side faded on the side a little bit. It makes u look young, be thankful. dont wont to look old as hell in your 30s! Us, Black people age gracefully!


The second pic reminds me of The Rock and I think he had his hair cut like that before. Yeah I agree on the sagging your pants thing. That is really played out to the max. I always check out the guyz swagg when Im out and about and if i see them sagging and everything else is up. That turns down ya swagg. No one wants to see your arse. Thats nasty and completely disrepectful, especially when you are around elderly people!

Everything that he has on is dope. Now Im not feeling that braclet in the first pic. I dont think men should wear bracelets especially charm braclets, lets not forget accessories around ya neck. That looks flamming, which i have nothing againts gay people. Now, if thats what guyz want to do, then go for it, but you wont see LT rockin it!

Yeah the hood pic i would definitely rock! Thats street and its all LT! Yeah his swagg is craze in the 4th pic also. He has craze profile shots, looks better than most guyz Ive seen trying to do profile shots. Some guyz are really obsessed with their profile shots, its ridiculous! Go on FB and all they have is profile shots. Thats the only position they can do. They cant even model doing the same thing! Im just saying!

Well, thats all I have to say on this post! This kat had me writing an essay Lol!! Holla Ang! Best post thus far and I will be copping that album!

Angell Sharina said...

Yep, he did make that song!

Yes, it is! I agree! Yes, we sure do!

I think so too. It really does. Ha, you can say that again!

Your'e so right. I can't stand a man wearing charm bracelets. Maybe, its cause I'm from the east coast. But, ya that does look a lil flamming. Good cause, you know that I would ask you why do you have that on? Lol

I knew you would wear something like that. I agree with you on that. Lol if you keep on seeing the same profile shot. That gets very boring to look at. Im just saying.

Damn as assay it sure was Lol! Preciate that brotha! Yep, me too!