Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THROWBACK VIDEOS : TLC "BABY, BABY, BABY"/"RED LIGHT SPECIAL"



If you know A. Sharina then you already know TLC is one of my favorite groups ever. "Baby, Baby, Baby and "Red Light Special" are some of my favorite joints. I remember back the day singing these songs 24/7 LOL. These are just two selected songs by TLC that I love! Peek the oh so fine actor Boris Kodjoe in "Red Light Special". (0;

For the note. Let me recognize the late great Lisa "Lefteye" Lopes. She was one of my favorite members in TLC. She was the one who always kept it 100% real in the group @ all times. R.I.P Lisa Lopes. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh!! u taken us back! Memories of that hahaha. yeeeaah i miss Lisa. Its just not the same without her.

Angell Sharina said...

Yes Sir I had to do it!!! Me too and speaking of Lisa let me speak of her in the post. You can say that again!

LT said...

i dont see that Taz Arnold post. I knew u werent going blog it! u dont even have the BALLS too do it!!!