Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recognizing : Mrs. Amy C. Bell

Amy C. Bell


I want to take out the time to recognize. The amazing and beautiful inside and out Amy C. Bell.  She is an inspiration to me. Amy I want you to know that you INSPIRE me. Like REAL TALK you do! I remember a while back. I will never forget this. You said "Live free...who cares what people think..." Since, then I have been doing just that Lol. I want you to know that LT and I. We can both feel your amazing and humbling spirit. That is why you deserve this blog post. You always seem to look out for us. We both really appreciate you for that. Not too many people show us love like you and your big brother Les do! Shout out to the homie Les! I pray that GOD continues to keep HIS hands amongst you guys. You both are very inspiring individuals. And, I have to say. We're very blessed to be able to converse with y'all the way we have thus far. I wish the whole Correa and Bell family. Nothing but, the best that life can bring. May GOD continue to bless you Amy! You already know. You have our support to the fullest. Many blessings and much love coming to you from the east coast. My sister through Christ!!! Xoxo

Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!!!! Im soooo blessed to have Amy and Les in my heart! they have really been encouraging since i first start talking to them both! I will never forget the times Amy and I would talk privately about things that were going on in my life and she stood there and just lifted my spirits up in prayer! Evene when she was going through things with ehr family. We both kept them in prayer also! She is truly an anointing from GODs powerful hands! He really did create such an elegant woman of GOD! I cant thank her enough! Thank you Amy and thank u sooo much Les! We cannot wait to run right into you two in the future! Stay blessed Amy!!

Angell Sharina said...

Yes, me too! Yep, she did. She did the same for me. Yes, she is! Yes, Amy and Les. We can't wait till the time comes for all of us to meet. Those were some amazing words about Amy. And, for Les too! Stay blessed all of you!!