Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alicia Keys Deluxe Edition "The Element Of Freedom" Album




I have the Deluxe Edition of Alicia Keys "The Element Of Freedom". It has two bonus tracks on it. Alone, with dvd/intimate studio performances. I love her album from top to bottom. But, I do have my most played track from "The Element Of Freedom". That would be *Un-Thinkable* (I'm Ready) LT and I love this song. I had to blog what real music is/sounds like. Take a listen to this amazing song by Alicia Keys. She killed this album as usual. She is one amazing singer. I love her music!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You give me a feeling that I neeeeeever felt befooooooore and I deseeerve, I think I deseeerve (let it gooo). It's becoming something that's impossible to ignooooore and I can't take it....

I was wondering maybe. Could I make you my babe, if we do the un-thinkable. Would it make us look craze.....if you ask me I'm reeeaaaady(I'm reaaady!)....

OMGOSH! Ang.... I cant get ENUFF of this joint. MY GOSH! My mind goes to another place where intimacy lives and all I can just see is myself just getting into the groove of that special luv lurking out there somewhere...... you feel me gurl. We here! WHEW! I am playing it right now on my computer! Desktop computer not Mac labtop. Cannot afford that right now, but GOD will bless us in the future some kind of way.

Angell Sharina said...

Ha, you done put some thing lyics up! LOL

Shoot, I can't enough this joint either. I love how you said that. Yep, I feel you. Me too. Yes, HE will!

Anonymous said...

i was in that moment....


which part did you u luv?

GOD is the *KEY* to everything! I cant wait til April 5th comes. Something special is in the works!

Angell Sharina said...

Ha, I noticed that.

I luv this part. " My mind goes to another place where intimacy lives and all I can just see is myself just getting into the groove of that special luv lurking out there somewhere...... you feel me gurl."

Yes, HE is! Ummm...wonder what its going to be...

Anonymous said...

oh that...i can be a very deep individual. I remember some one told me i was so deep that they told me to just go home! They couldnt get me or figure me out! I am a distinctive human being!

Its unanswerable at this moment. Have to wait til April 5th.