Thursday, January 14, 2010

jetoine.blogspot.com







I would like for all of you people. That keep up my blog post to check out my brother LT blog post  ClickHere. I want all of y'all to see the type of loving and caring man that he is. I have to say that I am very blessed to have him in my life. He is doing all that he can for the families in Haiti. LT and I have a lot of the same qualities. We both love to do for others. For the note. We both may not have much. But, it doesn't take a lot to help someone out. That maybe in need for something. Especially, something as tragic as this. So, everyone please keep the families of Haiti in your prayers. They most definitely are in my prayers. Peek it and feel free to show him love. Drop a comment or two. Thanks a lot people. Peace and God bless!

Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww thank you soooo much. awwwwww thank uuuuu!!!!!

WOOOOOW!!!! I cant stop smiling....maaaaaanz!!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

Awww, you are very welcome! You know that I got cha!

:)