Monday, January 18, 2010

DOPE PHOTO OF MR. JAVIER LAVAL



I noticed this ill photo of the amazing Javier Laval of JL Productions. I had to recognize him for a moment. Well, the photo speaks for it's self. There really it's too much for me to say about it LOL. I'll just let the picture do the talking. Shoot, I think that just by looking at a picture. It can tell you a lot. His swagger is beyond words. He doesn't even have to try. For the note. Peek his website for Android Homme. I'm not sure how often this site is updated. But, I wanted to get you guys the link ANDROID HOMME.COM

Javier keep doing your thing man. I wish you nothing but, the best with your career. And, with all that you strive to accomplish. For the note. Stay humble and you will continue to go far. I must say that I can feel your amazing and down to earth type of spirit that you have. You are such a postive motivator. May God continue to show you massive favor in your life. Much love and many blessings coming to you from the east coast!!! PEACE & BLESSINGS

Angell Sharina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Javier Laval is the man!!!

Anonymous said...

Javier Laval is the man!!!