Friday, January 22, 2010

The Cast Of Jersey Shore Real Ages

DJ Pauly D Age 28



Nicole "Snooki" 21



Mike "The Situation" Age 27



Jenni "J-WOWW" Age 23



Ronnie Age 23




Sammi "Sweetheart" Age 22



Vinnie Age 21




Since, everyone is talking about MTV's latest reality show. I thought that I would give out the ages of the cast members. Looks like the 80 baby's are running thangs these days LOL. LT and I watched the season finale last night. It really wasn't what we expected tho if you ask us. For the note. If I had to chose a favorite cast member. I would have to go with DJ Pauly P. I think that his tatts are so dope. His personally is not to mad. Any who, that's my blog post for now. Hollering

2 comments:

JeToine said...

hahahahah your right! *Snooki* is definitely a broke down Xtina from the *Dirty* video feat. Red Man!

Angell Sharina said...

Hahahaha!