Thursday, January 28, 2010

ONE HEART OF GOLD : LT

LT

This is post right here is for my dude, my ace, my best friend. Shoot, forget all of that. My brother LT! I just wanted to recognize him. This is nothing new though LOL. He is first off a (M.O.G.) which, stands for Man Of God. We always seem to show each other love. So, I had to blog him yet again. You know that there really isn't to much for me to say. Cause, well you already know. Just continue to be who you are and let no one change you. Keep your swag up too! You know that I know. That your swagger is beyond words. Not many people see you get swagged up. But, hey. Your swagger is most definitely there. You know that you have my support to the fullest. May God continue to show you massive favor in your life!!! I wish you nothing but, the best! We both know that HATERS will try to bring you down. But, you are one very strong individual. No, one will STOP you from going after what you want in life. I know that GOD has HIS hands on you!  And, you have me right by your side. Many blessing too you!!!   ~XOXO~

Angell Sharina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the dopest title EVER!!!!!

That signifies the spirit thats within this shell! Classy!

Loved every simple word you phrased about me! It is honestly true but carries a humbleness about me and at the same time...I am much appreciated by your support and having the urge to spread your anointed love...not just to me, but to GOD, family and TRUE friends and lets not forget strangers. Continue to fulfill your purpose here on Earth!

GOD bless u my luv!

Angell Sharina said...

Aww, thank u!

Yes, it sure does. Aww, thank u! You are very welcome! Aww, man. You almost have me in tears.

GOD bless u too!

Anonymous said...

*huggies* u are truly my Angell!

Angell Sharina said...

Aww, thank you!!! *HUGS*