Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 2010 & Richgirl Will Finally Be In Your Ear!


Yay! 2010 is now here. I am sure that we are all ready for a new beginning. Shoot, I know I am. It is now time for the whole world see and really hear Richgirl. Not by opening up a concert but, finally buying their album. I am sure that by now y'all know their names. But, let me just tell y'all again. Audra, Brave, Seven, and Lyndriette are the member's of Richgirl. We all can't wait to hear their highly anticipated self titled album "Richgirl". I can not wait till their album drops sometime this year. Follow the ladies on Twitter @AudraSimmons, @BraveRichGirl, @RealLyndriette, & @Se7enRG. The group's twitter page is @MyRichgirl. Shoot, it is now their year! I know it and I can feel it. I would like for all of my Richgirl supporters to stand up. Yes, I said supporters. That is what LT and I like to call ourselves. Cause, we are supporters of Richgirl music. I don't really like certain meaning of fan. Hope that you guys can see where I am coming from. Any who, I know that these ladies have been working oh, so hard in studio. They have been on their grind making so many songs. Working with some amazing writers and producers. Although, someone had been leaking their music like crazy. That has not and will not stop them! I am going to go ahead and speak this into existence. Richgirl's album is going to go triple platinum. Watch and see GOD show all of these ladies favor! Ladies this is finally y'all's year to really shine. Richgirl has LT and my support to the fullest. Shoot, that will never stop. May GOD continue to keep HIS hands among all of you ladies. Nothing, in this world is easy. But, if y'all continue to look up. GOD will get you where you need to be in life. Richgirl 2010 is about to get real crazy. For the note. I hope that you ladies come to Greensbro or Charlotte, North Carolina. We are going to show Richgirl so much love. It's going to be pandemonium! That is the type of love that we show here in Carolina area. Many blessings to all of you ladies. Richgirl has our support to the fullest!!! 2010 let's get Richgirl!!!

2010
~~Happy New Year~

Angell Sharina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a ill shot of Audra. I c GOD is preparing her for something sooner than we all think!

Lovely words from u! RichGirl is going to make tsunamis occur with their enthusiastic spirits!!!

Lets get it in RichGirl!!!!!!

Angell Sharina said...

Isn't it though! Yes, I am sure that HE is!

Aww, thank you! Yes, they sure are. They have us behind them supporting them too!!!!

Yes sir! Lets get it RichGirl!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you aren't already join www.richgirlway.com for everything RichGirl!!! And yes, 2010 WILL be their year!