Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dimitri Williams : The Photographer

Dimitri Williams : The Photographer






I wanted to take out some time to recongize Dimitri Williams. He is a photographer out of the North Carolina area. He most definitely has skills at what he does. For those of you who would like to check out more of his work Click Here. Please, add him as a friend on Facebook. For the note. Dimitri has some amazing photos of his beautiful and amazing wife. Who, happen to be my cousin. :) But, I can't just expose her photo's like that you feel me. Any who, it's now 2010. Please, stay on the look out for Dimitri Williams Photography.



Dimitri keep doing your thing. Continue to go for your goals and strive for what it is that you want in your life. I pray that with your photograph company. God takes you places with that you never imagine you'll be. I wish you nothing but, the best with your career. May God continue to show you massive favor in your life!!! You already know that you have LT and my support. If their is anything esle we can do to show you support. Just let us know. We got you fam! 2010 is your year!!! Much love and many blessing!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Dimitri Williams photography! I am so glad you wanted to recognize his talent. He's fairly new getting his style and reputation out there, but he is going to make huge waves. I am really really blessed to have met him and experience his eye.

My motto is you can photoshop all day long (as toooo many photogs do), but you can't fake or fix composition. Dimitri *gets* composition. He takes stellar pics naturally.

Can you tell I'm a fan? I was just Googling him for more viewing when I found your post (from today! what are the odds?!)!

Cheers!

Angell Sharina said...

Why thank you Ashley. Yes, he is. Thats whats up.

Yep, I can see that.

Yes, I can lol. Okay, I am sure that he appreciates you loving his work. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really do appreciate it. :)

Cheers right back!

Anonymous said...

that was real nice what u did 4 him.

Autumn C. said...

After viewing his extraordinary galleries, I jumped at the opportunity to work with Dimitri Williams Photography!! He has such an impeccable eye and after realizing he has only been exploring this talent for a short while I was even more flabbergasted. Natural talent like Dimitri’s should not go unnoticed!!

Aside from Dimitri’s astounding talent, he is a delight to work with. He really helps you to feel comfortable and can make any look absolutely amazing!!! Thanks to his wonderful personality and great eye for the ‘perfect shot’ I had a ton of stunning pictures to choose from.

I know we will continue to see and hear more about Dimitri Williams Photography for many years to come!