Monday, January 11, 2010

Audra Simmons Of Richgirl Photo Shoot Shot By: Derek Blanks

As far as this blog post goes. I was on Twitter earlier today. I noticed Audra Simmons from the group Richgirl. She was re-tweeting some photos that photographer Derek Blanks shot. He took some amazing photo's of Audra. Below, are three photo's from the shoot. I love these three the best.


The first photo is some what of a proflie shot. Sorry, to have to say this. But, fellas take notes from her. Yes, a female. Some men out here love their profile shots. But, honestly they do not come out that dope.


The second photo reminds me of an Egytian type of look. Her bangs are cut perfectly. She has the right shape face for this look. Shoot, Audra was an Egytian for Halloween last year. She straight killed her costume.


The last photo of her the make-up is crazy!!! Let's stop for a moment. We have to do a check right quick Lol. Eyebrows check, lip stick check, nails check, make-up check. That whole photo speaks for it's self. Audra you are one very photogenic type of woman.

Audra continue to do what you do. We will continue to show you love. I have to give people props where props are do. You are one sincere young woman. Your swagger is crazy. I'm not mad at cha at all Lol. God bless you my sista through Christ!!!


Angell Sharina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your making this post too obvious! i dont even blog her like that and i hope she seen this as Im commenting to u!

your worse than Nav King!

Anonymous said...

lmao im just playin. but yeah these pictures are nice...although im not fond of audra showing off her skin. her beauty is in her face

Angell Sharina said...

She appreciate the blog love my dude.

Do not compare me to that dude. Thanks! Lol

Shoot, I knew that you where picking it me. Its all love homie.