Friday, January 8, 2010

"Preacher's Kid" In Selected Theaters January 29th, 2009



"Preacher's Kid" was suppose to come out last year in October. But, they pushed it back. Cause, Micheal Jackson's "This Is It" movie was still out in theaters. Any who, it is now 2010. LT and I have been waiting to see this movie. We are both huge supporter's of LeToya Luckett. I can't wait to see her movie debut. Just by me seeing the trailer to this flim. I have to say that she most definitely not just a singer but, an actress. For the note. This flim looks like it is going to be a very inspiring movie. LT let's get it in on January 28th!!! "Preacher's Kid" in theaters world wide!!!

*Edited* January 30th, 2009
NOTE: PEOPLE THIS MOVIE IS ONLY SHOWING IN SELECTIVE THEATERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember MJ is GOD it was the right time to push this movie back!!!!

ppl make me soooo sick!!!!!

but yeah i cant wait to c this film!

Angell Sharina said...

Thats really what some people thought. I do believe. Wow...

But, I can't wait either!